This is my ultimate berry and seed mix I’m using after years of experimenting and years as a porridge lover. It gives me a good start to the day with both fibers and antioxidants. Instead of taking a bit of this and that in the morning from each packet of seeds (takes forever!) I just take two tbsp from the mix I made in the jar and throw it in my oatmeal porridge.
Try for a few days and your belly will thank you. You can also use the mix on yogurt and in bread you’re baking.
21 portions of 2.5 tbsp each.
Equal parts of all ingredients:
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz whole flaxseeds for fiber
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz crushed flaxseeds for omega 3
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz chia seeds for omega 3
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz sunflower seeds for fiber
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz psyllium seeds for fiber
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz finely ground rose hip peel for vitamin C
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz dried goji berries for antioxidants
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz dried cranberries for vitamin C and antioxidants
- Mix everything and keep it in an airtight container. Take a few tbsp each morning in your porridge.
- You can also flavour the porridge with fresh berries – blueberries are my favorite – for and extra dose of vitamin C and antioxidants.