The best recipes are borrowed. I spotted a friend eating these burgers in her lunchbox and had to get the recipe. They are one of my favourites with a lot of flavorful nuances: leek, parsley, nutmeg and mustard.
Don’t kill these tasty burgers with ketchup! Instead, serve them with a fresh salad on the side. You can also deep freeze them for future needs.
Cooking time: 40 minutes, 20 minutes mixing, 5 minutes waiting and 15 minutes frying.
|Nutritional value 1 burger: 104 kcal|
14 grams (51 E%)
3 grams (24 E%)
7 grams (25E%)
- 1 can / 230 grams kidney beans
- 1 egg
- 10 centimeters leek
- 125 grams cottage cheese
- 0.5 deciliter chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 deciliter bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Rinse 1 can of kidney beans, pour them into a bowl and mix them with a hand held mixer. Or, use a food processor.
- Stir in 1 egg.
- Chop 10 centimeters leek and 0.5 deciliter parsley finely and mix it into the beans. Add 125 grams cottage cheese too.
- Flavor with 2 teaspoons mustard, 2 pinches of ground nutmeg, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Add 1 deciliter of bread crumbs, stir and let it swell for 5 minutes. This is enough time to sit down and do a mini meditation, or just to breathe a little.
- Form into six patties and fry on medium heat for a few minutes on each side. Done.