Cottage cheese frutti is a home made version of the sugar laden store bought versions. This one is sweetened with vanilla, a tsp honey and of course real fruit.
Double or triple the recipe if you like, it will keep in the fridge for a few days.
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz cottage cheese
- 50 ml / 1 2/3 oz Turkish yogurt
- 1 pinch vanilla powder (or a few drops of vanilla essence or vanilla sugar)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp almond flakes (or chopped almonds)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds)
- 5 strawberries (or half a nectarine or other fruit)
- Mix 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz cottage cheese, 50 ml Turkish yogurt, 1 pinch vanilla powder and 1 tsp honey in a bowl.
- Sprinkle over 1 tbsp almond flakes, 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds and 5 strawberries.
- Take 10 deep breaths and then enjoy your food.