A nice bread for those eating a little less flour and gluten. The seasoning gives nice flavouring and the sunflower seeds good chewing.
Cooking time: 5 minutes mixing, 15 minutes swelling and 40 minutes baking.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUE 1 PORTION: 333 KCAL|
7 g (8 E%)
25 g (69 E%)
19 g (23 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 50 ml / 25 g / 1 oz almond flour + 1 tbsp for the baking tin
- 4 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2.5 tbsp potato fibre (if this is hard to get hold of use ordinary flour)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp fiber husk or psyllium husk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp ground aniseeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 ml / 5 oz cottage cheese
- 2 egg
- 4 tbsp water
- 0.5 tbsp oil for the baking tin
- Heat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius / gas mark 2 / 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl – apart from 0.5 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp almond flour which will be used to grease the baking tin. Start with the dry ingredients and mix these before adding the rest.
- Let the batter swell for 15 minutes.
- Take a few moments and try triangular breathing. Sit on a chair and relax. Close your eyes if you want. Take a deep breath, all the way into your stomach. Count to three as you inhale. Count to three and hold your breath. Count to three as you breathe out. Count to three as you inhale again. Continue for a few minutes. When you feel ready, open your eyes and stretch out.
- Grease a baking tray with 0.5 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp almond flour. Pour the batter into the tin and bake in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes. Enjoy the bread freshly baked.