This is typical LCHF egg bread, with few carbohydrates. It is crunchy and the cinnamon will hide the egg flavour and the omelette feeling.
As egg breads go, it’s fine, even though I prefer real bread.
Cooking time: 50 minutes, 5 minute mixing, 30 minute waiting and 15 minutes frying.
- 2 egg
- 2 tbsp cooking cream, 15% fat
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp potato fibre (if this is hard to get hold of, ordinary flour works too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 0.5 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp Philadelphia cream cheese
- Whip together 2 egg and 2 tbsp cooking cream.
- Mix the dry ingredients: 2 tbsp flaxseeds, 1 tbsp potato fibre, 1 tsp cinnamon and 2 pinches of sea salt.
- Mix everything together and stir well.
- Let the mixture swell for 30 minutes. Take the opportunity to practice some yoga.
- Spread the mix in a frying pan and fry on a low heat for 10 minutes until the surface is no longer runny. Flip the bread over and fry for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- Let it cool and serve with Philadelphia cream cheese.