Finally! Even chocolate mousse or chocolate pudding can be healthy. Or at least healthier than the factory made variety. Topped with physalis fruits that gives the dish a nice fresh contrast it is a favourite. Swap the honey for syrup to make the dish vegan. For variety spice the dish with vanilla essens, cardamon or lemon. Can be kept in the fridge for a day, if it – against all odds – should be anything left to save.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUE 1 PORTION: 232 KCAL|
20 g (36 E%)
14 g (58 E%)
4 g (6 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 1 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup
- 6 physalis
- Cut 1 avocado in half, remove the seed and spoon out the inside in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the physalis.
- Mix everything in a blender. If you don’t have a blender you can mash everything and then whisk it with an electrical whisk. Work it for at least 3 minutes. Shorter and it will be pudding, longer and it will be mousse – the longer it is whisked the fluffier it gets.
- Serve in two bowls and garnish with 6 physalis.
- Take a moment to be mindful. Notice how your body is feeling and what your expectations on the food are. Are you feeling hungry or cravings? Take a couple of deep breaths and relax.