These chick pea patties are seasoned with sun dried tomatoes and basilika for a mediterranean inspired flavour.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUE 1 PORTION: 473 KCAL|
53 g (48 E%)
21 g (41 E%)
12 g (11 E%)
- 500 g / 18 oz / 8 potatoes
- 450 g / 16 oz boiled chick peas
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 plant / 40 leaves fresh basilika
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp oil
- Peel, chop in smaller pieces and boil 8 potatoes for around 10 minutes until soft.
- Chop 1 onion and crush 2 cloves garlic in a bowl. Mix with 450 g / 16 oz chickpeas, 10 sun dried tomatoes, 40 leaves basilika, 1 tbsp dried oregano, 0.5 tbsp black pepper and 0.5 tsp salt. Mix with a hand held mixer.
- When the potatoes are boiled, press it into the bowl and mix a LITTLE. Mixing too much will make the potatoes sticky.
- With hands wet in cold water, form 16 small and flat patties. Fry in oil for around 6-8 minutes on medium to low heat.
- When frying take a few moments for a relaxing exercise. Stand up straight. Take a breath and tighten your fists and tighten your entire body as much as you can in 10 seconds. Relax and breathe out. Repeat 3 times.
- Serve the patties warm.