This is a sweet juice good for beginners. Double up the recipe and there will be enough pulp to bake a colourful cake with.
Makes 300 ml / 0.5 pint of juice in a juice press.
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- 1 beetroot
Focus on positive thoughts – They will grow and take more space in your life. Discard negative thoughts and choose what gives you joy.
Apple, carrot and beetroot cake
- The left over pulp from 2 pressings
- 2 egg
- 1 tsp ground cardamon
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 100 ml / 3.5 oz wholemeal flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil + 0.5 tbsp to grease the pan
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs to bread the pan
- Heat the oven to Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius / gas mark 3 / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a pan and use 0.5 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp breadcrumbs to bread the pan.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Pour into the pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes. Enjoy.